Chema Martin, professional padel coach, offers us in this video some tips to improve our backhand stroke.
According to the coach the most important thing we have to take into account when making the backhand stroke is:
- Using the continental grip
- Good positioning and use of the left hand when hitting
- The point of impact must be close to the body
- Keep elbows relaxed before hitting and blocked after hitting
- The termination must be linear
If you liked the video, give it a try and subscribe to The Padel Interview, we will upload the next video in no tim