INYERASP, S.L. as the only manufacturer in Spain specialising in technical gel insoles with health certification for the pharmaceutical sector is in full expansion of its new and exclusive line of “FOOTGEL PADEL” insoles, the only ones developed exclusively to relieve and prevent foot and knee pain pathologies caused by high and continuous impact on the court. Tested by the Umana Biomechanical Analysis Centre.
Footgel Padel insoles are especially recommended for all sports with a high degree of impact on the court, such as padel, tennis, squash, badminton or fronton.
Its unique and exclusive triple layer has been developed for this purpose. Tested by the Umana Biomechanical Analysis Centre, guarantee and quality.
- Flexible Structure: Sequential cushioning, its patented design architecture produces maximum comfort and foot support.
- Anti-slip: Patented design provides quick drying and prevents slipping….
- High Comfort: Sequential cushioning, its patented design architecture produces maximum comfort and foot support.
- The gel that breathes: Patented design allows the constant flow of air with every step, providing fast drying and preventing dampness and odours.
- Manufactured in Spain, with VEGAN and EUROPEAN HEALTH CERTIFICATION as a guarantee of maximum quality.
- The cushioning and comfort on the court multiplies the enjoyment of every match.
- The unique and exclusive triple layer (fabric + high-density foam + Termocrep Gel® for maximum cushioning) reduces the risk of overloading the feet, knees and lower back to a minimum. In short, the technical properties of 2 insoles in one.
- Its unique breathability system keeps you dry thanks to its foam and 100% antibacterial microfibre fabric with an absorption capacity of 8 times its weight in water.
- Eucalyptus scented and machine washable.
- They fit perfectly with your specific Padel shoes.
- Tested by the Umana® Biomechanical Analysis Institute and Biomechanics of Valencia.